Jessie J Official Forum Launch official site - Opens in a new window Buy Music - Opens in a new window Exclusive Updates - Opens in a new window SURF SAFE - Do you know how to surf safe? Click here for our guide
in

Meet and Greet

Last post 06-01-2011 10:07 AM by aprilshack. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-30-2011 12:35 PM

Meet and Greet

hi all - Just wanted to find out if there was a way to Meet and Greet Jessie - I am from london but will be going toher gig in Brimingham On Saturday! does she offer Meet and Greets??????????????

Cheers guys xx

Filed under:
  • 03-30-2011 8:43 PM In reply to

Re: Meet and Greet

also for new friends my twitter is @sarahsmiles999 please follow

• 03-31-2011 10:19 AM In reply to

• keeflv
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-04-2011
    • Las Vegas
    • Posts 560

She does, but mostly industry based stuff. at this point in her career its about promoting to markets not fans. However if given a chance Jessica will always take a moment to get a picture in with a heartbeat. If she can't or if shes rushed out of view please don't take it personaly. She wouldn't be where she is without us and she is incredibly gratefull and thankfull for our support.

Jessie J's fans are her Heartbeats, we give her life and keep her going and each one of us means the world to her. <3<3<3
  • 05-31-2011 9:51 PM In reply to

hi. if any of you know how i can get meet and greets for cardiff please let me know either on here or via twitter @emilymaddocks   thank you :D:D:D:Dxxxxxx

• 06-01-2011 3:56 AM In reply to

• keeflv
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-04-2011
    • Las Vegas
    • Posts 560

try tweeting her @jessiejofficial or @richmusicuk her tour manager.

good luck!! 

Jessie J's fans are her Heartbeats, we give her life and keep her going and each one of us means the world to her. <3<3<3
  • 06-01-2011 9:46 AM In reply to

Meet and greet VIP packages are available for Jessie's new UK tour, i was lucky enough to get some XD
    www.twitter.com/Niall___

www.facebook.com/
  • 06-01-2011 10:07 AM In reply to

M & G in liverpool for me! I'll be the saddo on my own though. :(
    Jessie J- Manchester Academy - April 4th 2011
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)