Jessie J Official Forum Launch official site - Opens in a new window Buy Music - Opens in a new window Exclusive Updates - Opens in a new window SURF SAFE - Do you know how to surf safe? Click here for our guide
in

How to get meet and greet/VIP.

Last post 02-22-2012 5:57 PM by ashleyspencer. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-25-2012 10:00 PM

How to get meet and greet/VIP.

I really want to get meet and greet for Jessie on her next tour in the UK but i don't know where to get the tickets from. I've been told that the official site will email you and you get it from there but I'm unsure. If anyone has any idea can you please help? thank you:) comment or tweet me.. @ashleyspencer_ x
  • 02-01-2012 6:47 PM In reply to

Re: How to get meet and greet/VIP.

yeah i want to do that too my friend did it last year via the venues website (bournemouth bic) when buying the tickets it had a normal ticket option or a meet and greet one unfortunatly it sold out really quickly and was about £80 but was well worth it according to everyone that did it!! x
  • 02-03-2012 7:36 PM In reply to

i really want meet and greet too:( last year she came out and met her fans after the concert though and signed everything, but didnt have time for photos, however a friend took a photo of me and jessie from the side talking x

• 02-22-2012 5:57 PM In reply to

aw, thank you this really helped:) better luck next time!xx
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)